Having an entrepreneurial background and a track record helping mid-size businesses grow, I am well-positioned to provide a succession plan for you. My plan is to devote 100% of my time and effort to leading your company, ensuring continuity for employees, partners, and your brand, and helping maximize its potential for the long-term.
I am backed by a group of high net worth entrepreneurs who have successfully grown numerous mid-size businesses, and have extensive track records investing in them and backing new leaders. I can move efficiently to completing a transaction for your business that is suited to your needs and ensures an attractive financial exit.
Unlike typical private equity buyers, I will be looking after your business for the long term, preserving and building on its reputation, and providing continued growth and opportunities for your employees. You can be confident your business will be in good hands.
Let’s discuss if this is the right succession option for you.
Founder & Principal
- Track record of stable profitability
- Sales of $5 million to $40 million (or >$3 million ARR for software)
- Pre-tax profits of $1 million to $6 million
- Owner intending to transition out of the business
- Located in the US or Canada (including Québec)
- Business-to-business services
- Consumer services
- Healthcare services (care delivery as well as service providers)
- Any other sectors or niches with attractive industry dynamics
Before Imperial, I was a consultant with Satov, a corporate strategy and operations consulting firm headquartered in Toronto. At Satov I worked on a wide range of projects including strategic planning, pricing and marketing optimization, product assortment optimization, and operational improvement. My clients spanned healthcare, retail, telecoms, banking, insurance, and a range of niche businesses.